CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Riding the School Bus

Grace has wanted to ride the school bus ever since she started school. I finally relented and told Ms. Tammy to have the bus start picking her up. This is pretty neat because the bus comes right to our drive and picks her up and the only kids on this bus are preschool kids. She was very excited to go to school today. I woke her up and she of course didn't want to get up until I told her that she was going to ride the bus today. She immediately popped up out of bed and said, "Did Ms. Tammy talk to Harold?" Here I am not really knowing who Harold is but here is my 3 year old finally telling me "Harold the bus driver, Mom!" Needless to say she was pumped about the bus!

p.s. Mom cried a little bit after she left :(

1 comments:

missy said...

oh yes....the bus....Kale always wanted to ride the bus....probably still does!!!!:0)