CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 5, 2008

"I already am a cheerleader!"

Saturday Grace went to the elementary school to a Cheerleading Clinic. When I asked her if she wanted to go learn to be a cheerleader she told me "I already am a cheerleader!"

I stayed to help the coach with getting lunch ready and whatever else she needed. I took lots of pictures of all the girls and of course Grace. It was kind of funny, because any time I was in the room with Grace she didn't want do the cheers anymore. She was being a bit of a momma's girl. Oh well.

So Friday is the big day that she will get to go out on the football field with the "big cheerleaders" and cheer. She will also get to stand at the end zone and usher in the Football guys onto the field at the end of half time. Here is a video of her practicing. She looks so little!

2 comments:

Tyler-Ashlee's Mommy said...

How absolutely cute is that....saw gma and gpa last night. I got filled in on Grace

missy said...

oh i love watching the little girls do the cheerleading!!!! they are sooooo cute....tell Grace i hope she is feeling better about her cubbies!!!!! there is always next year!!!!