CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 17, 2008

Halloween Carnival

Tonight was the Halloween Carnival at the elementary school. There was lots of little games for the kids to play and a costume contest. I think Grace's favorite was the Cupcake Walk and any and all games that that she got to throw something. We also participated in the Broom Race. I know I look silly but my daughter laughed a lot and she still thinks I am cool.


Oh and by the way....Grace won!!!

2 comments:

missy said...

awwww she is just adorable!!!i bet she is sooooo excited about halloween!?!?!?

Tyler-Ashlee's Mommy said...

Be silly all you can be now.......that's my philosophy :)

It was good seeing you Sat! We forgot to get the pic of the four kids and the one of you and me and Dust!! DARNIT