CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 20, 2008

Lily's First Birthday Party

Saturday Grace and I went to Felix and Oscar's for my cousin Dusty's little girl's first birthday party. That is Lily above eating her cake, and yes her foot is covered in frosting. We had a great time. Grace got to play with Tyler her cousin and meet her other new cousin Aiden. We had planned on getting a picture of the "newest" grandchildren for our grandparents but forgot. Oh well, maybe next time. It would be awesome to get all the grandkids together for a picture sometime though! Hint Hint Kati, we really need to try this sometime!
Grace and baby Aiden, who is my cousin Billy John's son.
Grace and Tyler, who is my cousin Kati's son.

1 comments:

Tyler-Ashlee's Mommy said...

Sounds good to me....Dust is the hard one :)