CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Halloween Part One

Anything to please my daughter!!!
Yes, this is me, Princess Mommy. I went with Grace to school today for the Halloween Party. It was a lot of fun getting to meet all of her new friends. Now I have an idea of who these kids are and have a face to with the name. However, I did not meet the mysterious "other Grace" that she sits with on the bus. I have a feeling this is a girl she either made up or a girl she gave the name to since she doesn't know her name. In either case I have to remember she is my daughter and she is strange!



I also got to show the kids how to make "Frogs". These are a snack I learned to make when I was doing daycare. All the kids really liked making them and eating them. Most of the kids couldn't wait to get home to tell mom and dad that they ate frogs at school! I am sure there were some strange looks and very curious parents today.



All of the kids got to wear their costumes to school today. We had four Spidermen, two pirates, two bumblebee transformers, a couple princesses, a bear, a monkey complete with banana, and a dragon to protect the princesses. Grace went in her double cheeseburger costume from last year. She didn't wear it very long as it is restricting in movement. I didn't get a pic of her in it, so I posted the one from last year.

The "Frogs"







Grace and Noah playing the bat fishing game


Double Cheeseburger



2 comments:

missy said...

the frogs are sooooo cute!!! i have never seen those made before!!! i love it!!! the cheeseburger is cute too!!

Tyler-Ashlee's Mommy said...

You are too creative!!

And a pretty princess :) I like the modeling, hehe