CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Squirrels, Eagles, Geese, and one Goose

A Happy Goose!!! Glad to be outside and at the Lake!
(Goose is the name that we call her)
Uncle Steve brought us over to Lake Red Rock to view the Eagles and just enjoy the nice weather! Grace informed us that "Uncle Steve was the BEST Uncle Steve in the World!"
Eagle in flight
My favorite picture of the Eagles
Eagle just landing in its nest.
The Geese
This Squirrel was very close, I could have touched him.
This dog followed Grace and I up to look at the Dam, and when Grace got too close to the edge of the path he would walk up between her and the big rocks...it was so awesome, it made me miss our old dog Teko.
Grace was getting hypnotized by the swirling waters up by the Dam.

I just like this picture...makes me think "Spring is on the way"

And this would be a Mad Goose...I had just told her it was time to leave.

2 comments:

missy said...

kelley...i love the one that you called "mad goose" how cute is that!!!! i like the ice one too!!!!
don't you love going over there this time of year!!!
kale goes tomorrow for school....troy usually goes with but i don't think he will get to go this year!!!
go figure!!!!
i hope we are able to get over there before the eagles are gone!!!!!
glad you are feeling better!!!!

Courtney said...

Here I am Kelley. Writing on your blog. Aren't you proud of me??? I enjoy reading your blog and watching the goofy things Grace is doing. She is such a funny kid and I think you two are great parents and have so much fun with her. You have been sick?? Are you pregnant??