CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Our New Family Member


Introducing....Robert, named after Roberts Creek. This is where my dad goes fishing a lot and we camp there sometimes. He/she does not get along with Lake our first fish you can see him/her in the background. So I have moved Robert to a glass water pitcher for now until tomorrow when we can get a bigger tank for him/her. Brooks and I have discussed getting a bigger aquarium with more fish and I guess my mom pushed us to do this sooner than later. Grace is excited that Lake has a friend. She made the comment tonight "I think Robert really likes his new home." So there you have it. Thank you Grandma Linda for getting us a new fish, we love him already (as much as you can love a fish!?!?)

1 comments:

missy said...

i had a fish something like that when i was a kid!!!!!
how fun!!!