CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 9, 2009

Cinnamon Rolls/Knots


My friend Kellie Anderson makes these amazing cinnamon rolls/knots. I love them. She gave me the recipe a long time ago but I didn't understand the directions. So we made plans and got together on Thursday afternoon/night and made them. We had a lot of fun making them with Chef Grace's help of course and just being able to visit. Kellie also made fun of me for taking pictures too but I don't care I took them anyway!!!





Kellie and Grace

Grace and Mom "knotting" the cinnamon rolls

Grace's messy hands

The finished product (with a few missing of course)

Kellie, Grace and Jessie enjoying the rolls/knots

2 comments:

missy said...

yummmmmm!!! you should post the recipe!!!!!

Tyler-Ashlee's Mommy said...

We call that monkey bread :)

No one should ever laugh at pictures. It's ALL about pictures and the blog. I get laughed at constantly :)