CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Countdown to the Cubbies

Most of you know of counting down to Christmas or a birthday. At our house we are counting down to Opening Day of the Chicago Cubs baseball season. We made a paper chain to help keep track so Grace will stop asking us forty times a day when the Cubbies will be on. We have caught a few Pre-Season games but I guess it isn't the same, (whoever told her that I would like to know). Grace tried her hand at taking pictures of me, and yes, we have the same shirt on, Grace feels the need to wear the same shirts as me whenever she can.







So now this will be a lovely decoration in our living room for the next 26 days!!!

GO CUBS GO!!!

1 comments:

missy said...

that is way to funny!!!!!
i hope troy doesn't see this....i know he will want one too!!!!!
he had them on tv the other nite.....ugh was my thought!!!!! not already!!!!!