CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Wishes

Whosever room this is should be ashamed!
His underwear is hanging on the lamp.
His raincoat is there in the overstuffed chair,
And the chair is becoming quite mucky and damp.
His workbook is wedged in the window,
His sweater's been thrown on the floor.
His scarf and one ski are beneath the TV,
And his pants have been carelessly hung on the door.
His books are all jammed in the closet,
His vest has been left in the hall.
A lizard named Ed is asleep in his bed,
And his smelly old sock has been stuck to the wall.
Whosever room this is should be ashamed!
Donald or Robert or Willie or--Huh? You say it's mine?
Oh, dear,I knew it looked familiar!
by Shel Silverstein


I wish I had someone to come clean the house for me free of charge once a month!!! I can go to my mom, in laws, brothers, sisters or friends houses and clean and never complain at all. I just hate cleaning my own house!!! Why is that? Maybe we should make a co-op and I will clean your house and you come clean my house...lol. Yeah right then I would end up being like my Aunt who pays a cleaning lady to clean her house but usually cleans before the lady shows up??? That is soooo funny!!! OH well, just wanted to get that off my chest today.

1 comments:

missy said...

hey...did you sneek in my house and take some pictures!!!!! i know how you feel!!! i hate to clean house...that is probably why i say everyday...boy i need to get something done around here!!!!