CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Revolutionary Exercise Secret From Grace

Hey all you slaves to the exercise equipment and routines. I have the answer to what can and will help all of you exercise better, faster, and help you get skinny!!! Grace and I were laying in bed the other night watching tv and one of those exercise ball commercials came on. You know the ones that say "Buy this ball for $19.95 and you will lose ten inches in ten minutes in ten days...yada yada yada." Well, Grace is all about info-mercials of any kind.




She sits up in bed and says "Mom, you need one of those!"


"An exercise ball" I ask


"No, a bra! It will help you exercise and make you skinny like those girls! Next time we go to the store we can get one for you and one for me."


"Grace, I don't think a bra is what helps those girls be skinny honey."


"Well, not skinny, but just to help exercise better."




Ok, so now I am at the point of laughing my head off. I yell into the living room to make sure Brooks is getting all this. He of course is and can't really answer me because he too is laughing his head off.


So you heard it here first Ladies! Get a Bra and you will exercise better and get skinny!

1 comments:

missy said...

heck i am getting more than one!!!!
i'm outta here...looking for some of those bras that make me exercise better and make me skinny...now that's what i'm talkin' 'bout!!!! tell Grace thanks a million..she may be on to something...she will be rich some day if she just keeps thinking like that!!!! i love it!!!