CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Interview me...Kati


I let my cousin Kati interview me. She was able to ask me anything and I would answer them on my blog so here goes. You can see her blog by clicking on It's All About Ty on the right of my page under the blogs I follow.


1)If you could change one thing in your life what would it be? Why? I would have went to college. Even though I am a stay at home mom and probably would be even if I had went to college. I feel I missed out on an opportunity to expand myself through education and different experiences. I genuinely envy people who have been to college whether they are working in the field they went for or not. I don't think I am a dumb person but I know there are a lot of things I do not know and wish I did know.


2)If you could live anywhere else but good 'ol MD, where would it be? Oh that is a hard one. I would go anywhere. I always had plans to leave and go to Minnesota or Chicago, that was before. I live here as a matter of circumstance. This is where my husband grew up and where most my family is within an hours drive. I couldn't pass up the opportunity to have my kids this close to Grandma and Grandpa. If Brooks or I had different jobs then maybe we would move but I think we are always going to be here.


3) Excluding your spouse, your children, your parents, and any other immediate family member, who is your favorite person? Why? No need to say names if you don't want to. Oh wow, that is a hard one. A friend of mine, she is always there to talk with, to laugh, to have a drink with, to watch trash tv with. Even if she is busy and can't do those things I know that she is still my friend. We can talk everyday or not for a week and everything is always ok between us. I like not having a high maintenance friendship with her.


4)Someone offers to tell you the date and time you are going to die. You know they will be telling the absolute truth. Do you take them up on their offer? Why or why not? No, I would rather wait out my life just like everyone else. Never knowing when my time is called. I am just trying to live the right way and do things the right way and when I am called I am called. I do not want to know. I think it would make it all the more difficult to live the time left knowing.


5)If you could have any one talent and be totally and completely awesome at it naturally, what would it be? Why? Write books. I have ideas and thoughts floating in my head at all times. I just do not know how to get them out in any sort of order. I wish I could write great novels that would be classics that would change the world!



Care to play along?

1. Leave me a comment saying, “Interview me.”

2. I will respond by emailing you five questions. I get to pick the questions.

3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.

4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.

5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome answers!

You are not dumb! College doesn't teach you everything..but it is fun. I'd go back in a heartbeat. You could always take a class online and get a degree that way :) There is always DMACC or Indian Hills or whatever is cloest to you. You could take it slowly, one class at a time - whatever works in your schedule. I think about doing this for my master's sometimes but then wonder what I'd get it in.

We'd love to have you move in KC :)

Kati (too lazy to log in)

missy said...

oh how fun....sure i will play along!!! you had AWESOME answers!!!!

The DeHeer's said...

I know I am not dumb just wish to have more knowledge. And the fun part is a little of what I missed too ;)