CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 9, 2009

Bird Hunting




Brooks called me at work this morning and asked if he could take Grace bird hunting. Um, well just exactly how does this hunting thing work. So he filled me in and I said I didn't know. I called my dad and he gave me the answer "Kelley Ann, I always took you." So needless to say Grace went. She stopped by the school to see me before they left and I started to tell her to be careful and to listen to dad and she replied with "I know I know, Dad already told me everything!" Brooks informed me that they really didn't walk much, and didn't really hunt much. They mostly rode around in the field and he let her drive the truck and ride in the front seat. She did get to see her Uncle Dylan, Papa Wade, and "Uncle" Shawn, as well as the dogs Mooch and Gus. She is ready to go again tomorrow!

Grace and Her Dad

Grace and Uncle Dylan with the birds

1 comments:

Tyler-Ashlee's Mommy said...

Wow, his beard is getting really long