CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Tantrum anybody...





It may not be nice to take pictures of this but oh well. We all have heard of them, maybe even witnessed a few, may have even thrown one a time or two or three. But here is proof that my wonderful, beautiful, angelic, cute little princess is in fact not a princess all the time. This is what happened when I told her that no in fact she could not eat candy ten minutes before lunch. I know I know how could I? I am such a mean mom!!! Oh and in case you are wondering, her shirt says "I am not trying to be difficult, it just comes natural!" Wow!!!

3 comments:

missy said...

i have to admit i have had a fit or 2 or 3 or maybe more....so tell grace to hang in there!!!! i may have had a fit too...no candy!!!! yikes that is a bad word to me too!!!!!haha!!! enjoy the holidays with your little princess....they grow up soooooo fast!!!!!

Tyler-Ashlee's Mommy said...

I think it's hilarious you took these pictures. I would have done the same thing...these have started with Tyler and they are not pretty!

aativas said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.