CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

We traveled to Omaha for Thanksgiving. This has pretty much become our tradition since my sister has moved out there. Last year just Brooks, Grace and I went out and then we all went to the zoo with some friends the Orr's. This year however everyone went. My Mom & Dad, my brother Steve, Haley & Derek, and Us of course. The top picture is of Grace being her usual silly self. I think she was very excited about going to Aunt Jen & Uncle Ryan's house. Also, maybe a little tired of being in the car. Jen did all the cooking which I think she loves to do anyway and she doesn't complain so we go ahead and let her do it. She also is the best cook in the family too so it should be her job right? For some reason I didn't really take that many pictures but here are a few of the ones I did take.
Haley & Grandma Linda napping before dinner


Grace, Brooks, Grandpa Jack, Uncle Steve, & Uncle Ryan


Aunt Jen making her AWESOME candied yams

Grace on the wooden rocking horse

2 comments:

missy said...

don't you just love spending time with family.....and FOOD!!!!haha

Tyler-Ashlee's Mommy said...

WOW! Even Steve went, how cool! I'd love for you all to come here!!!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KELLEY ANN!