CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 1, 2008

Heartache



I know, I know, I know. However I have to share this with all of you!

Grace woke up this morning and asked me "Did the snow melt yet?".

I am puzzled as to why, after finally getting snow and remembering how yesterday she was SO EXCITED about the snow, that she would want the snow to melt? "No, honey, the snow is going to be here for quite some time now. It won't be gone now for a couple months. Why?"

She replied, "Because, Dad said that when the snow melted the Cubbies would be back on TV and I wanted to watch them tonight!"

WHAT!!! Poor child is starting herself out at three for terrible terrible heartache. Do I warn her now or let her find out for herself? Are there support groups for Mothers of Cubs Fans (MCF)? Let me know if anyone out there has any suggestion on how to help my poor daughter through this.

2 comments:

Tyler-Ashlee's Mommy said...

She's spending too much time with Grandpa :)

missy said...

oh no!!!!! that is to funny!!! i live with a cubs fan too so if you come up with any good ideas please let me know!!!!