CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Update for June so far

June has been very busy so far. We have started the library program again this year in Knoxville. This year we are taking two or three friends of Grace's with us. Reagan(4) and Colin(2) Cox and Ben(5) Wood. Ben went to school with Grace this past year. All three boys are cousins. Reagan and Ben compete for Grace's attention and I think Grace loves that fact. They ran me ragged on Wednesday when I took all four kids to the library, McDonald's and then to the park to eat and play. At the park we ran into a friend of mine with her two boys and her sister's twin boys and daughter. So I ended up being the "monster" and had to chase all 9 children around the castle like playground equipment.

The past weekend brought Brooks, Grace and I going to Saylorville to camp. My Aunt Dorothy and Uncle Don are park attendants there. We had my cousin Jody's daughter Kendall, who is Grace's age, come camp with us. The two girls cracked us up with their talks, playing, and general goofiness! Kendall wanted to move in with us, but Jody told her she would miss her. I can't wait for the girls to get together again.

I still don't have a camera. I am working on that. I hopefully will get a new one or get this one fixed. Who knows? I will try to update more often, it just stinks not having pictures to go with it!

1 comments:

missy said...

glad to see you back!!!!!
i know what you are talking about....i have just enough time to get a few hours of sleep before we are off again!!!!!
have a great weekend!!!!!