CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 22, 2009

Brooks' Birthday

Grace got to "butter" dad's nose on his birthday. Do not ask me what this means! It is some form of good luck. I first learned of this from my ex-brother-in-law David when he and Jennifer were dating and he did this to her. It is some sort of tradition that I think orignates and ends in the MD area. For his birthday Brooks received two pairs of jean shorts and for Father's Day he received fishing lures that Grace picked out herself. Grace and I also made Brooks a Jello cake with gummie worms. He ended out his day with swimming at our friends house. We also found a great babysitter, Jo, who goes to our church. Grace LOVES Jo very much. I think we will be calling her often.


p.s. forgive the quality of pictures, they are being taken with my cell phone and the lens is scratched but it is better than nothing.

2 comments:

Tyler-Ashlee's Mommy said...

When ya gonna get the camera fixed? Might be easiest to buy a new one :)

The DeHeer's said...

Well...I don't know. THings are tight right now so it might be awhile...but Brooks' dad might be selling us his camera (which I love his camera) so it might be soon. :)