CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 6, 2009

Cubs Win


From earlier posts you probably already know that Grace is a Cubs fan. We made a chain to count down the days to opening day. Brooks and Grace watched them play tonight. I hang out in my room watching something else. I did however get the official report of "Cubs Win, Cubs Win Mom!" when the game was over. She then had to call Grandpa Waddle to let him know, as if he didn't watch, and then she called Trent, who most of us know is the ULTIMATE Cubs fan. I am so glad they won for her sake anyways.

2 comments:

Tyler-Ashlee's Mommy said...

I'm surprised you even got Grandpa W. I call all the time and never hear back - then again, I can't keep Tyler up past 9 to talk to them so that's probably why they don't call back - and he stopped calling me.

missy said...

was she singing go cubs gooooo
go cubs goooo??????