CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

April Fool's!!!







I don't usually participate in April Fool's Day. However I decided to take part this year. I started out by posting on Facebook that I was moving. It was sort of nice to see how many people were concerned about that.
After reading Jaime's "chocolate covered cotton balls" story I got my own idea. I decided to do the cotton balls and add something of my own...GREEN OLIVES!!! My first victim was my husband, I gave him a long story about how the mini marshmallows I had used swelled up in the hot chocolate. He took one and then Grace did too even though she had watched me dip the cotton balls. He gave me a classic face and a not so nice response. My next unsuspecting victim was my nephew Ashley. Poor guy was just here to do his job, he is a Schwan's man. I asked him if he liked chocolate covered peanuts and of course he loves them. His reaction was the funniest thing I have seen and heard in a looooong time. I love you Ashley!!! My next victims were the poor kids and two adults at Impact Youth Group. Some of their reactions were excellent. I had a lot of fun and no one was hurt.

Leave me a comment about your best April Fool's Day prank, either played on you or one you pulled on someone else. I will drop your name in a hat and send you a prize relating to all the fun we had.

5 comments:

missy said...

kelley....you are a brat!!!!!!
i fell for your facebook comment!!!!!
ok you got me!!!!
troy told me about the chocolates at school....that is funny!!!!!
because i do not remeber very well....so you got me on the FB thing!!!!! grrrrrr!!!!
hahahah....word verification....nobleg

Anonymous said...

kool. took a quick look and stored the link for later...if I can find where I stored the link again...

so, did you get the truck fixed?
jf

Anonymous said...

Cute Kelley!!! I love the blog and very funny April Fool's info!!!!
Amy

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sending the link, Kelley. I have it saved on my favorites at home but I hardly ever get a chance to look at it so I took some time this morning at work to look. It’s great to catch up on what you guys are up to. I’m horrible at keeping up on our blog. I seriously think it’s been over 3 months since I’ve posted anything…oops!
Jessica

Anonymous said...

I have one, too, Kelley.You may want to check it out. I have some of my writing on it.
Beth