CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 14, 2009

SNOW!!!



Derek (my nephew) and Grace and I played outside today. Derek didn't have any winter clothes so he got to wear Uncle Brooks' socks, Carhart bibs, hoodie and boots! The bibs were the funniest because I had to take the straps and wrap them with a hair tye to hold them up so the butt of the pants weren't down around his knees. He looked funny. Also, the bonus for me is that he got to wear a Green Bay Packers coat I got at a garage sale...Go Pack!!! Btw, Derek is NOT a Packers fan. :( Grace made a snow angel and Derek started a fort. We then went down to Uncle Steve's house and made a snowman and shoveled his driveway out for him. We are all tired!!!




Derek loving on Herbie!!!

1 comments:

Tyler-Ashlee's Mommy said...

That silly face pic, he totally looks like Jennifer....how's Steve doing?