CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Happy Birthday to Great Grandma Waddle


Four Generations: Grandma Linda, Grace, Mom Kelley, and Great Grandma Waddle!


Happy Birthday to Grandma Waddle!!! Saturday night mom, dad, Brooks, Grace and I met Grandma and Grandpa Waddle at the Peppertree in Osky for dinner to celebrate. Grace was very excited to see her Great Grandparents. She looked forward to the party all day and was most concerned with the CAKE! Grandma did get a cupcake and we sang Happy Birthday to her along with two of the waitresses.



Grace and Great Grandma Waddle

1 comments:

Tyler-Ashlee's Mommy said...

I was bad and forgot to call Grandma on her bday. Eeks. I called her yesterday; she didn't seem to mind.

I hope she's getting better from her fall! I'm glad you got to spend her bday with her. Times like this, I wish I were closer