CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

About Us

Hello, I am Kelley. I am married to Brooks and together we have a beautiful daughter Grace Marie! We live in little old Melcher-Dallas, Iowa. I am a stay at home mom as of right now but maybe that will change in the coming months. Brooks works at Pella Corp in Pella, Iowa. Grace is 3 years old and wonderful.
Brooks and I have been together for 12 years this August and have been married for 5 years this coming November!!! We have been through a lot of ups and downs and have weathered them all together. We were blessed with Grace Marie July 16th 2005. She was a week late getting here but I said she wouldn't be a DeHeer if she was on time.
I am the youngest of three children.


My dad Jack is retired from Firestone and my mom, Linda, works at Jacobsen. My sister, Jennifer, is married to Ryan and they live in Omaha, NE. Ryan has one daughter, Staci, who lives in Knoxville with her husband Ashley. Jennifer has two kids, Haley, who is starting college this month and Derek who is a Freshman at Knoxville High School. My brother, Steve, lives a block away from me and has a son, Tanner, who is starting the fourth grade this year. We are all very close which in turn means we fight a lot and laugh a lot!
Brooks is the oldest in his family. His dad, Wade, works for the City of MD, and his mom, Diana, works for the State of Iowa. His brother, Dylan, works at Pella Corp. We are close with is family too.
So that is the run down on our families so far.

Check back often for updates from The DeHeer's

1 comments:

Lisa said...

What a fun way to stay in touch with everyone! I love the picture of you guys! Thanks for sending me the link! Lisa